"Come, let's build together a better career for our students."
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of enthusiasts who are working to bridge the gap between the need and the interests of the career selection process. We aim at uplifting the interests and passion for emerging career fields among the student community. Lack of knowledge regarding new fields and insufficient encouragement to pursue a particular career can close the doors for a bright future . With us you can experience holistic personality development, customized career options, constructive and actively working community which will open up new windows of your career paths.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that every student or a learner has a great potential in driving out positive change in the society. All it needs is the passion to choose one’s path and more important than that is the right guidance at right time. Career development, career growth and career stability are all interlinked and are tightly integrated in the value based culture and education that we imbibe. You and we, together can make a difference, not only in your own’s life but at the societal level by creating a self- sustaining ecosystem of capable learners.
We Work For
- By 2030, ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and Goal-4 effective learning outcomes.
- By 2030, ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and pre-primary education so that they are ready for primary education.
- By 2030, ensure equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality technical, vocational and tertiary education, including university.
- By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship.
- By 2030, eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations.
- By 2030, ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy.
- By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development.
- Build and upgrade education facilities that are child, disability and gender sensitive and provide safe, nonviolent, inclusive and effective learning environments for all.
- By 2020, substantially expand globally the number of scholarships available to developing countries, in particular least developed countries, small island developing states and African countries, for enrolment in higher education, including vocational training and information and communications technology, technical, engineering and scientific programmes, in developed countries and other developing countries.
- By 2030, substantially increase the supply of qualified teachers, including through international co‑operation for teacher training in developing countries, especially least developed countries and small island developing states.